We apologize for the inconveniences, currently this section is under construction.
ACCOUNT lawyers have experience with:
• settlement of disputes in court and pre-trial procedures;
• preparation of draft contracts and the examination of existing contracts;
• the resolution of corporate issues, from the establishment of a legal entity to its functioning, ending with the termination of the legal entity;
• counseling in the labor law;
• many other issues faced by a legal entity during its business activities.
Starting from what the Accountancy (outsourcing) actually means. This is sharing the responsibility in business processes with the provider in particular sectors, whose expenses are less (an attractive initiative to redistribute a workload), who’s got a certain level of stability and who is also a way of tax optimization for your business.
Consulting is the services that are provided by independent and professionally trained specialists to help the director of the company in diagnosis, analysis and solution of practical management and production issues.
Audit has never been as important as it is nowadays. Much more mistrust and skepticism exist in modern business-environment than ever before. Investors have lost their confidence in corporate governance and are waiting for more: more reliability, control strengthening and clear evidences of inner audit.